Girl avoids me when I greet her. I waved at her and she truly noticed my attempts of greeting her but she hid inside her house is she shy or avoiding?

Sidnee_Mikaelson
  • some of my friends told me that she liked me, but i didn't believe it at first, i was afraid of making a move because of 3 rejections from 3 different girls this year. This girl is actually my neighbor.. when i asked for her number, she said she would give me some other time. next time i asked for her number she gave me an incorrect number and i confronted her and she corrected the last 3 digits. Now i sent her a text but no reply, today morning i saw her and tried to greet her twice but she could not respond. Now i don't know whether she is so shy or she doesn't want to talk to me. I'm giving up on this girl, what must i do.
3
2