So I may have said something that offended this girl and make her feel like I’m not interested in her?

Anonymous
We started off by meeting through work and we had chemistry, she showed me signs of interest. I always made her laugh. We talked about life and felt like we were connecting, getting closer. I felt like she started to like me.
Then one night we had to work together and it was getting late, she went quiet and I was tired and I asked her why she had gone quiet. She said she had run out of things to say and she asked me why I was not talking and I jokingly said I was sick of her. I think she took this seriously and looked frozen and said that’s understandable. After that night she started acting different, cold and distant toward me at work. It felt like she would run away from me and act guarded if I was close. She’d stare at me still though. Did I offend her and she thinks I don’t like her is that why she is acting this way? How can I fix it with her? I actually really like her.
2
1