Is it possible for a woman to get labeled creepy or accused of stalking? can a woman be labeled either creepy or a stalker? it seems its only guys?

Anonymous
that get thrown those labels, well i figure it makes sense for guys, men, to be thrown those labels, since men are on average physically stronger than women or kinda bigger, that means they can be perceived, viewed, as a threat in the womans eyes. I get irritated a lot because i feel those phrases get overused, thrown around too much, because a lot of times, a guy can be labeled creepy or a stalker, even if he meant no harm at all towards the woman.

Plus, what one woman views or thinks is creepy, stalkerish, another woman won't think that.

It reminds me of one of my former friends went to jail due to a domestic dispute, he said "i had an argument with my wife, and the cops are always gonna believe women more than men".

Its a reminder how the law usually goes easier on women.
2
4