Huge plument in my body positivity and self confidence?

Megannomiddlename
Jokes on me, I stuck with a group of friends who emotionally, physically and mentally put me down constantly for a year. I was never good enough, smart enough, wealthy enough, attractive enough, funny enough or something enough for them

This has had a huge impact on my self-confidence and self-esteem. I lost significant amount of weight, hoping to feel better about myself but here I am. Some days I feel that I look decent and some days I can't stand to look in the mirror. I'm always finding things about myself that I wish I could change physically or finding traits, skills etc I wish I could have.

This is affecting my relationship with the people around me, especially my parents and boyfriend who try to constantly reassure me but I can't fathom to believe. It's affecting my university work, which is worrisomebecause I'm doing a double major, and I can't seem to find the drive or motivation.

I am no longer friends with the group but I'm open to a change of mindset, unlearning unhealthy behavior and rebuilding my self esteem and confidence, I just don't know how.
0
1