Why my opinon mean so much to my female friend or rather I believe her or not?

Anonymous
Have this female friend who told me she slept over a guy's house after under a month of talking. She told me nothing happened. I laughed. She asked me why i laughed and i must don't believe her. I told her nope it didn't make sense. But i'll take her word for it. She swear to god to me. She think they are just friends and they haven't even kissed. But then she doubled back and said she didn't like that i didn't believe her. I told her my opinion doesn't matter. It's just my opinion. I take your word for it.

I don't honestly care what happened. You don't have to prove nothing to me. She talked to me for a few more minutes. Then ended the call. Haven't heard from her since. It's been 2 days now. Why she feel so strongly about my opinion. Or is she just being defensive about what really went on and she feels bad about it. Or is she really mad about me not believing her.
19 d
Why she's defensive abuttis to her best male friend?
2
1