It is genuinely true in my opinion when it's stated that women find confidence the most attractive, do you agree?

Bald-n-Boastful
And I fully agree because before I financing/bank rolling stuff and became very wealthy and also very arrogant and due to me being so confident instead of me getting instantly rejected like before I noticed on occasion women would approach me and start flirting and for the first few months due to only having sex once 7 years before I was definitely not being fussy, but once I realised that it wass going to be a regular thing I started being fussy and gaining standards such as rejecting women just because I personally thought well I'm not broke why should I have to settle for a coloured, fat or old women like I did when I first started getting confident.
1
1