Why does loving constructive criticism make people like my coworkers and daughters so crazy or in my sister's case suicidal?

supermom1969
I mean well. I am serial fault finder. That is why I am financially successful. I don't get how you could not want to do everything perfectly and right. I go to great lengths to do everything correctly to look perfect to be perfect. I like to rehash everything I did or they did and pinpoint mistakes made over and over and over. My daughter went postal when I mentioned how she lives her life and my sister gets suicidal and crying when I made a comment how her dirty her house is and what a mess her entire life is. I say it in a totally calm way i am the one usually getting yelled at so why am I seen as a mean girl.
18 d
my coworkers my voice is like a constant faucet of negativity. My sister says I torture her my ex husband said that to I am just trying to assess the situation by constantly asking the same things over and over. and she her boyfriend and my daughter are getting drunk and eating pizza.
18 d
I am just aware that they are not perfect because a lot of people do not know how flawed they are. I would wanna know.
3
2