Why did she change her mind so quickly? Why would she do this? Was she ever serious in the first place?

I met this girl online. A latina to be exact. I had no intention of dating anybody. As a matter of fact, I had already long convinced myself and accepted that I wasn’t capable of attracting anybody.

So I saw her for the first time. And we really hit it off. It was like love at first sight. We talked for two hours straight.

She began showering me with complements and asked if we could marry and have kids. She was downright obsessed with me and complemented me on just about every thing imaginable. When I asked why she loved me she said that since I was “nice and handsome” I was the change she needed from the “fuckboys of Puerto Rico” that she had always known.

She asked me all sorts of questions and seemed impressed by my answers. She asked about what we would do together and how I would treat her. She asked if I would meet her and told me where I could stay in her house. She begged me to come and asked if I’d be there for her. She asked what I would do with her when we met. She asked repeatedly for me to bring her a wedding ring and said she wanted to hug me and have me kiss her.

Then all of a sudden next day rolls around. We’re now texting and she changes her mind on everything. She dismisses our chances at having a relationship as “unrealistic” and says she doesn’t believe in long distance. I told her that she was the only chance I believed I’d ever have, since I’d been waiting years for the opportunity of having somebody’s interest.

But she told me that I didn’t need her and that I’d have no problem going without her.
She seemed totally unaffected by my repeated pleas and photos of me crying.

Why did she change her mind so quickly? Why are some women so cruel? Was she ever serious in the first place?
6 d
Here is her social media profile if that helps you gage what type of a person she might be! https://searchusers.com/user/nayarit1804
2
4