Do young people born in this century feel they will be married until death does them part... Read all the details before answering, please! OK?

MAC1983
Honestly, I get the provocative nature of most questions - in a "don't get shocked don't get read" kind of logic...

You can sociologically quantity how many women stay single, get married, divorced... Qualifying in a either/or so broad would not get very far...

THIS is a question I would like to see answered here, boys and girls of all ages really! You don't have to be young to answer it! This my first question - play nice...
Short answer: Yes!
Short answer: No!
GirlGuy
11 d
I made an obvious mistake when I copied this from my comment on another question and did not change "women" in the second paragraph of the details to "people". Consider this an errata, of sorts! 😅
5
3