Should I let it go and keep going or just decline and move on?

infinitybreaker2018
This girl I indirectly work with and I agreed to get together after work one night. Originally, we were supposed to go to a bar, but we wound up going to her house. She lives with her parents, so I wound up meeting her family.
We played games and drank outside, and I thought we had a great time, she said she wanted to do it again and hugged me as I left.
I tried texting her the next day, but nothing really started. She randomly asked my last name later. Then I went to say hi the next time I saw her at work, and it seemed awkward and weird. I later texted her asking if she wanted to do it again, and she didn't respond.
A few days went by and she finally replied saying sorry she never responded, but she'd be down for another game night.

I'm kinda annoyed she took so long to respond, and it seemed awkward as hell to talk to her and I'm not sure what to think about this
Respond, plan the next date
Decline, and move on
GirlGuy
1
2