Why does she over think everything I do/say and think it's about her? Then get in her feelings about it?

Anonymous
Why does my friend overthink everything i do and say and some how think i'm talking about her. I don't say nothing she think i'm mad at her. I haven't talked to her in week or 2. How can i be mad at someone i haven't talked with in a while. She claimed i didn't speak to her. I spoke to everyone. Some other platonic friends know how to make me laugh so i laughed and quickly talked to them. It was briefly. I didn't talk long.

I'm recovering from covid almost a month and still dealing with fatigue. So i don't talk much. But this woman not only get mad about me not talking to her or she think i'm mad at her. Our friends keep telling me to fix the problem between the 2 of you. She thinks you have a problem even though i said i don't. I give her a hug she fight it then accepts it. Then become goofy again but mad again for some odd reason. I stopped caring at this point. But our friends keep telling me to fix it. I don't do nothing but hug her. If she wants a hug just ask.

Then today she added if you don't want to be my friend just tell me. I will understsnd and we can be cordial. She's mad at me cause she thinks i'm mad at her. She doesn't have any logic behind what she's doing. Woman don't usually become this crazy until after i become romantically intimate with them. She's just a friend.

Why is she overthinking things i do and being sensitive/in her feelings with things i do and say? She's only like this with me. What's going on with her?
1
0