Girls, Is it normal for woman to want to know why a man love them or think they're special to them a lot?

Anonymous
Why when I tell her i love her she sometimes ask me why i love her? She's starting to do it more often. She just got mad at me for something i didn't know i was doing (ignoring her). Nothing a hug and a kiss on the forehead couldn't fix. But why she want me to go into detail on why i love and or care for her almost every day. She tells me she loves me randomly i don't question it. I accept it.

When i explain it to her i go into great details every single time.

Is it normal for woman to want to know why a man love them or think they're special to them a lot? Almost daily? If so why?

P. s. We are not dating we are just really close friends. We are not having sex. Just really close?
4