Girls, I texted up a younger girl & made one badly timed sexual comment. She got creeped/pissed despite me immediately apologizing. How can I fix?

Anonymous
We texted for two weeks straight about lots of things. We were planning to meet up. We did talk about sex earlier. Just a FYI she said some political things that really pissed me off but I handled it calmly. I disagreed without getting pissed off.

Anyway about a week ago I made a badly timed sexual comment. I knew I screwed up right after I said it and I immediately took it back. She got real pissed and I waited a few days to contact her. She did respond but very shortly/curtly.

I hate it when this happens. I’m a bit smarter nowadays about these things then when I was younger. However I’m not perfect. Sometimes I’ll try to be fun and flirty but the timing is off.

We did have some real deep sexual talk earlier so I felt safe making a comment. But I wasn’t safe.

Anyway to salvage this? We were going to meet up when she came in town for Christmas.
Girls, I texted up a younger girl & made one badly timed sexual comment. She got creeped/pissed despite me immediately apologizing. How can I fix?
Add Opinion