Is my ex-acquaintance being overdramatic?

Anonymous
Although my friend is set to marry his his long-term girlfriend in less than a month, he is keeps trying to get the attention of this one of my female acquaintance. She stopped talking to him over a year ago because he kept trying to make her jealous of his now fiancée. She blocked him on social media and on the cell phone, despite him completely ignoring her requests to leave her alone. He keeps trying to talk to her in person.

He keeps asking me to keep tabs on her. Each time I see her I inquire about her relationship status and she keeps saying that she has a boyfriend (which I think is complete bullshit because she’s not posting any photos and there is no guy commenting on her pictures even though she told me that her boyfriend is on social media). After the last time I asked her she unfollowed me and she made me unfollow her on IG.

Is she being overdramatic?
1
1