Whast are you thoughts of wearing high heels if the woman is tall, and how do other people react, when you come in heigh heels and towering all?

Petra150
I must admit I'm absolutely mad about wearing high heels, but haven't always had the courage to wear them. Because being 6'8 tall someone think Im tall enough. I never chosen to wear heels to become taller at all, and I despite them women who use heels to to turn down a guy on he's lack of height , with the sick and pathetic excuse" can't wait my heels with a guy under 6'5 , as I become taller" . But I also hate when I'm accused for trying to steal the attention. Well I always steal attention , somthing I can't change a 6'8 woman isn't something you see so often. You can't hide as tall, but I don't wear heels to make others look shorter
2
2