Girls, Why would she act this way and do this?

Anonymous
Was she trying to break the ice? Because there is two girls that I see often. One of them I kinda like , I just think she’s really pretty so I often check her out. Sometimes I workout where they are, so see if I have an opportunity to speak but never do also I’m shy. One time I was wearing revealing clothes and could see my muscles in my legs. I am quite big, everyone kept looking because I have done squats for years.

I noticed they started paying more attention like sneaking looks but in a very subtle way. So once I asked if she was using something in the gym and they was really nice and polite.

Then the next time she saw me she spoke to me asking me to help her get weights or get them off the rack and putting them back on. And kept saying thank you. Which she has never done. Isit likely she’s trying to break the ice or is it coincidence? As I noticed there was other weights she could have easily got instead of asking me for help
2