I got beat up in front of my girl and my opponents girl - now what?

marriedguy1982
One of my friends and I are kind of competitive and can sometimes argue when we are drinking. On a recent vacation and dinner we got into an argument when I made an asshole comment to him. The argument spilled over and he got up and left the table. He told his wife she had to leave. As we were walking out, the argument continued in the parking lot. He said something and I made a comment back and it turned into a physical fight. He came at me and first he got me by the throat and had me bent backwards over a car's trunk in the parking lot. Then he took me to the ground, kneed me in the stomach and climbed on top of me for a ground and pound. He still had me by the neck. The two girls were begging him not to beat me any more and eventually a big guy from the restaurant came out and stopped it. Now what? It was a clear-cut beatdown and loss for me. Not only in front of his wife, who he eventually admitted liked how he manhandled me, but in front of mine. I feel like I haven't been the same since.
25 d
Girls, what do you think?
4
9