I think this girl liked me so why did she reject me then act like this?

Anonymous
I thought this girl liked me she would show signs of interest. We have been friends for a while but she broke up with her boyfriend recently and felt like we got closer. We hung out a few times. One time we sat together on the floor in a room and she would point her body my way and her feet pointing towards me. Another time when we met outside she would walk towards me like she was on the catwalk and pull her chest back with her boobs up. She showed all these other signs and one time asked me to a party. I started to like her and I eventually asked her out but she rejected me. A few weeks later we were out with a group of friends and I was talking with one of these girls that has had a crush on me for a while and everyone knows. Anyway she rolled her eyes and seemed jealous I was talking to this girl at the bar. Why should she say she doesn’t like me if she acts this way and also gets jealous I’m talking to another girl?
1
3