How do I stop getting angry easily?

Anonymous
This started like a year ago. I don't have patience at all. Never had. I am in a long relationship. First year was kinda toxic because all he did was yelling and getting angry on every little thing he thought it's not right. All I did was crying and apologizing. Sometimes for things that never happend. After that rollercoaster things got back to normal. Just for a short time. Somehow something got into me and I started analyzing everything he did wrong. Like I was searching for any mistake. Since then, this transformed into anger. The worst part it's that this keeps growing. I became him. Upgraded version. He doesn't yell back, he doesn't snap like I do. All he does is saying sorry. Right now I'm desperate. I locked myself in the bathroom and I can't stand myself any longer. This anger shows up even when nothing wrong happens. And when this happens I feel a big pressure on my head. Like all my blood is up and boiling. It's the worst senzation. Don't know what to do next. I don't even have money for therapy.
Add Opinion