Guys, What do you dislike about girls?

invalid1
I am gonna start, maybe later I will reverse the question. The answer is not to promote generalisation or stereotypes, but you're criticising the average girl in your surrounding.

For Me,

- Perfectionism, the idea that I should be something far more than I can be to make them satisfied. I think a lot of girls have hard time accepting someone for who he is. This just sucks, no matter who you are, where you go, there will always be this ideal man than she ashames you for not being him.

-Attention to details, this constant urging for me to pay attention to details, i think it goes to their neurological nature. But it just bothers.

- Mysteriousness. This whole idea behind this secret code that I need to crack. I mean, it's not like I have so much cognitive space. Most of their motives of actions is just mysterious. And I just have to give up to that because they're a different gender. I mean, if you really know how girls behave what are the motives of their behaviour, this can be a dedicated career. Because me and a lot of guys I know, don't feel we can totally know their behaviours.

...
Let's see what you think?
Guys, What do you dislike about girls?
1
1