Should I bet mad at her?

Anonymous
This girl and I are both in love, or at least she claims that. She's have told me she loves me, and that she wants to be with me and etc. I don't want to get into much detail about why we are not together right now, because I don't know if that differs the situation.

I feel she just texts me or see me when she feels lonely. I say that because yesterday she told me she wanted to cheer up a friend because he had problems and she with another friend were going to hang out to with him and to drink alcohol. Yesterday she barely texted me and she didn't say goodnight to me and I thought she just went to sleep back in her apartment so I didn't bother sending her another message. But I was worried because she told me she technically got wasted.

But then at 5am of the morning she just randomly calls me to tell me that her apartment door got stuck and she didn't know what to do. She didn't asked me how I was, or not even a simple good morning, just that. She said to me she just was going to look for things in her apartment to stay at her friend's house. And that she didn't know what to do about the door. I told her I didn't know what to do about it and she just told me she was gonna call her friend's mom to help her and she hang up.

Then she just texts me that she wants to get in just to take a shit and that's it. She hasn't text me again at all. I don't know why I just feel like total shit. I feel she only texts me when she feels lonely or sad and not when she feels in a happy state or something. She already told me twice that she really does love me and that she will never use me. But I don't know if she is just confusing love with loneliness.

Maybe I'm just being insecure. I don't know.
Should i feel mad about this? Should I tell her something? Because I was worried about her but she didn't bother to tell me something.
Should I bet mad at her?
1