This was a fun one, Lady asked the question below and I responded, she deleted my response Don't you just love when that happens?

Anonymous
So here is the story, She asked a legitimate question, My exact words follows

"Perhaps it was a good memory to him, But only he knows his reasons for asking, perhaps you should ask him rather than a bunch of strangers on the web, grow a pair and ask him"

She proceeded to throw dozens of insults at me.. and tell me my life is miserable. Just wow. When i responded she deleted my response all together. And here is the kicker, NONE of my responses was insulting. Some people just can't handle the truth i guess.

I personally have no respect for women like that. How bout you?
This was a fun one, Lady asked the question below and I responded, she deleted my response Dont you just love when that happens?
1
0