Why can't most women read between the lines? When a man shows you from the start they don't want you why do majority of women ignore these clues?

I've come to realize and notice a lot of women are stupid. Sorry not sorry but I've experience a guy who had shown me red flags and got rid of him within 2 weeks. I see a lot of women on here and in real life who ask ," why he cheat on me? Why he keep hurting me? Why he ignore me?" I feel like men give all the signs in the world they aren't interested or what their intentions are but women ignore it. Why?
Why cant most women read between the lines? When a man shows you from the start they dont want you why do majority of women ignore these clues?
16 d
Please ignore the picture. I just chose any picture from Google. Focus on the question
10
4