I was rejected. I always texted first and after she rejected me I stopped texting her. She hasn't texted Not even a Hello. Should I text her?

Anonymous
So i kinda dated this girl. I tried to kiss her and she refused. She said she wanted only to be friends.
Now. I always texted first. She even said once that it was strange i didn't text her good morning.
So.. After she said she only wanted to be friends she said we needed to take some distance.
So i did. didn't text her. At all.
Its been two weeks and she hasn't even texted me a good morning. Not even Christmas. I didn't either but.. She asked for distance.
I guess i think ir she was really interested in my friendship que wouldve contact me. I kinda feel used that she went out with me and was ok with me paying and giving her attention and being nice until i wanted to be a couple and i stopped reaching out.

So.. Should i try to reach out even if she asked us to have distance or just let go?
2
5