Talks about sex life openly on first encounter. Says doesn't want a boyfriend but asked for second date. Should I persue?

Theobliviousone1
Bit more of a background she is 18 and I'm 23. We've met a few times and our encounters were always touchy and slightly flirty. We also kissed once when we were both drunk

I proceeded to ask her out and we both enjoyed the evening (she indicated multiple times she enjoyed it). On our first encounter she made it clear she doesn't want to date but I wasn't going to waste a good booking so we went ahead on the date she mentioned multiple times her previous sex life, she blew that guy when she started etc etc even mentioning a friends with benefits just down the road from her for convenience. I never referred to the get together as a date because she indicated she doesn't want to date and I respect that. However, at the end of the evening we hugged and kissed on the cheek but she then proceeded to say that I should take her out on a second date (I made the joke at the end of the evening if we should kiss as we were both past that because we kissed a few weeks before the event when we were drunk). We have also spoken a bit but conversations are somewhat a little lacking in depth like replies from her that I can't really build on.

Now I am a virgin because I use to be very obese and thus quite insecure. So never went through with sex opportunities and have extremely religious parents. So any advice anyone can provide me. Most of my work friends indicate I should leave her as I go to parties were she is and she comments about how she has blown that guy or etc etc
7 d
Oh also forgot to mention that I did indicate that her talking about her previous sexual encounters with me is a little awkward she changed the topic. I understand if something left a scar indicating perhaps why you dislike something or not into a certain kink etc etc but perhaps too much to know everything on the first encounter
1
2