When will women start to ask men out on dates (first move)?

I have a stereotypical image of women and that at some point some women might say "F*CK THAT!!! I will ask men out on dates! I ain't no helpless little princess sitting around and waiting for things to fall on my lap when I can get it on. IDGAF that somebody thinks it's desperate or clingy or easy. They're not the one's ima be asking out."
My stereotypical image is as follows:
Girls 18-29 - Too obsessed with social media and likes and rather insignificant things in life. Besides there are plenty of simps spamming her inbox everywhere so she can just choose with YES or NO or NO with a cryptic message.
Girls 30+ - Starting to become more of a woman (mentally speaking), waking up a bit to reality, might consider asking men out. The time for bullshit is over.
Girls 40+ - She likely is not gonna wait. The time is behind her.
They already are
25 years
30 years
Vote C
35 years
Vote D
40 years
Vote E
NEVER!!! women are helpless little princesses, that need things to fall on her lap and being rescued by prince shining armor
Vote F
bruh! Women are some work tho and many may not even be eligible for relationships
Vote G
GirlGuy
23
47