Just I don’t get it?

Bracefacesummer
Me and this guy stopped talking because we had an argument. That same week he started getting on Facebook live video more and this time it was with girls he never go live at all so I felt like he was doing that just to show he’s with girls and don’t care about what happened between us. I watched the live not while he was on at the time but after it ended I watched it and notice a girl commenting repeatedly but she wasn’t making any sense she was misspelling things and he was readin it and saying she’s annoying. Then the girls that was with him in the video asked him who she was and he said he don’t know some dum girl and the girls said they was going to block her for him and he told them to go ahead. I noticed he did let them block her the next morning I wake up and see a friend request from her. I was confused because no one knows I know him or knows he knows me and we don’t like nothing of each other on Facebook or even comment on eachother things so I was wondering why she requested me out of everyone? And how did she find my Facebook? It’s so weird to me and I denied her request a month later she send me another one again but changes her picture. Then hours later removed her request because I guess I was taken too long to approve it.
12 d
But she have videos of herself on there and that’s weird because they didn’t have phns while on the live and that person was writing.
12 d
And why would he have a fake page if I have him as a friend and we are friends again.
Just I don’t get it?
1
1