Can you please explain this girls behavior to me?

SonOfApollo
A little background first.
We met last fall and bonded over music and tv shows.
The next time we saw each other, she gave me her number on a piece of paper so I could send her a link.

One day, when we were talking, I said "We should hang out at the (blank) sometime."
She said sure, but later that night she sent this long text saying that she couldn't date me because she still isn't over her ex and stuff.
I explained that I didn't mean a date, I meant as friends.

We didn't talk for a while, but she later apologized for misunderstanding and I apologized for not being clearer in what I meant. Everything was good between us until March.

We were on a school related trip for a couple of days and we spent a lot of time together.
She was outgoing and friendly one day, then the next day she started avoiding me.
When I'd speak to her, she'd give a cold, short response and then ignore me.

So, I decided it'd be best for me to leave her alone for a while.
I waited a week or two then texted her asking how she was. No response.
I texted again after about two months. No response.

Then, out of nowhere, she texts me on Christmas Eve apologizing for the way she acted.
I said there was no problem and we've been texting normally ever since.
Apparently, she had to get her phone fixed and didn't get my texts. She also lost my number and had to get it from a mutual friend.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I just wanted to get your opinion on her behavior.
0
5