Girls, How come she keeps making sure I see her?

Anonymous
I used to flirt and smile at this woman and I forgot about her entirely. She has let her hair down in front of me and waved it like flicked it around as well

I didn't see her for ages and then she saw me and went nerr nerr. Then I wasn't looking for her or anything and I forgot about her (this happened like months after I saw her the last time). She saw me though (I didn't even think about her) and then she walked in front of me so she made sure I saw her. She made out she was busy or something. She stood right in front of me with her back turned. I carried on with what I was doing. After that she stood near me and was looking over (I could see out of the corner of my eye). She looked over at what I was doing briefly. Her friend was acting confused. I just left. I don't know what to make of it. Of course I want to think that she is into me and that but I just don't know. What's up. Please help. Thanks

My friends reckon she likes me and I do think she is cute and sweet but I don't wanna get too ahead of myself. Thanks
She likes you
She likes your attention
She is curious about you
Vote C
GirlGuy
1