Girl messes with me?

Anonymous
A classmate (18) of mine (18) doesn't like me, she ignores me and avoids me often. I don't know why and that annoys me! I am the class representative in my class and get on well with everyone and everyone likes me, my classmates and the teachers. Except her.

Yesterday we had such a day when we could dress up as Christmas figures and as senior we could hand out sweets to the lower classes (that's tradition). Before staring the handout, I gave a short speech to briefly explain how everything is going. Then this girl was on her cell phone and I was yelling at her saying she should have a minimum of respect and listen to me. It felt so good yelling at her because I feel superior to her now and embarassed her in front of the whole class. A little later she came to me and wanted to speak to me, but I told her that there was nothing to discuss about and that I saw no problem. That's also true, I'm the class representative and she has to listen to me when I am saying something!

Well, she's still avoidant and ignoring me even more than before. We had sports, badminton and had to play against each other on Friday. I saw that she had a lot of fun playing with others. When it was both of us, she went out of her way and let me win, and later told her friends that she just wanted to get it done so she could get away from me. Pff. She's probably just jealous.

What do you think? I'm right right?
Girl messes with me?
1
1