I don’t know why my mom is acting like this in front of my grandmother is she trying to make me look bad?

Yesterday she told my grandma “we have to go now or else she’ll start kicking (a temper tantrum”) when I’m not like that and I never act like that and when I asked her why she said that she said it was a Dominican expression I am a fluent Spanish speaker and that is not true. Then later that day she said that she can’t ask me to speak up or else I’ll talk bad to her she said that to my grandmother I wasn’t even doing anything. Also yesterday she wanted to get one of my vitamins that I just brought and I told her that it was 8 dollars just for that little amount she got mad made a show about it in front of my grandma called me a bunch of things and said that I was a bad daughter wtf? I didn’t say no or anything my tone wasn’t bad either I have a soft voice. And then today I noticed that she used half a bag of frozen meat that I use for work that I brought with my own money and I asked her why she used it and when I asked her why she told my grandma something like “look at her look how she’s reacting” I just said that I brought it for work with my money and she said that it was for everyone and I just went to my room I didn’t really feel like arguing I never do. But I keep on wondering why is she acting like this in front of my grandmother. She is being more irritating then over does she want to look like a victim? I don’t understand. She was also whispering when I was inside the kitchen to my grandmother. I told her a personal secret of me and my boyfriend a while back and now I feel scared and I don’t trust her at all I really regret telling her.
1 mo
She repeatedly has said “look how’s she’s acting” to her I don’t know if it’s to mock me or what it’s really annoying me. I don’t know why she’s being like this. I spend the day in my room and then come out like once in a while I’m just minding my business
3
0