Girls, If you start a conversation with guy you barely know does it means that you like him?

scott04sa22
the cashier who remembers my name and has a good memory. She Said hi to me today then she started a conversation with me unexpected. I told her my age because I didn't want her to start liking me more because some girls don't like older men then she went back to work then I left because she got busy because of the lunch rush was coming in. Anyway does she or did liked me. Is it a sign when a girl starts a conversation with a guy she barely knows that she could like the guy? Also all the employees at the store knows seems to know me because sometimes i chat with the store manager because he works in the mornings.
1 mo
Turns out she was being friendly.
2