Am I starting to catch feelings for this young guy or just his attention?

Erica686
So long story, very short. I met this guy off of an dating app a few days ago, and I believe it's been a month now. And since then, we have been in communication and he was being consistent at first. But, I feel like, I have might have run him off, he says that I attentionally try to make him jealous, by bringing up other guys to him. But he also, tends to say things, that's out of line. But he and I was like day and night at one point, always on the phone. But I feel like, that may have cause the problem. Talking wayyyyyyy to much and being open and sharing intimate discussions. But my point is, I don't know what happen, because we can literally go from having a decent conversation, then the next us getting into an argument over a little small things. It's kind of cute a little, but it's hella annoying. But, my point is. We haven't talked all day, and my head feels so tight and I just haven't felt content. Like, I do speak with other guys, but for some reason. I don't know why... I feel on unease when he isn't around. Ugh. Help?
3
1