Why do women always default to "gay", "intimidated", or "wrong" if you tell them no or aren't turned on by them in these various situations?

AgentDearestZ
So this question comes from a culmination of experience. I'm pretty sure all men who have dated women or declined sex or just weren't attracted to a woman have experienced it.
They'll whip out an immediate "Are you gay?" or a "You must be intimidated". It's always so quick and common whenever you stop their flirts/sexual advances it is comical. I know that they are angry because I declined it. (not to mention the insults or violent acts)

They get really passive-aggressive and ask invasive questions right after that. This happens whether I was extremely kind or said something like "No thank you".
I don't understand why any woman thinks that's ok and it seems like a lot of women do it. Some insight on how to better handle it would be greatly appreciated. All opinions welcome.

Since we live in a sensitive age w/ dummies, I have to say this. "I know it's not all women that do this. So here's your Trigger Warning"
1
2