How should I go about fixing my situation? How can I expect somebody’s forgiveness when I know that I have upset them? When should I text her back?

Jack9949
I know I did wrong. And so I am trying to make things right.

I did not blame the other person for how they reacted or try and get defensive.

I admitted I was at fault, and I said I was truly sorry and promised to do better in the future and not repeat my actions.

It was going all well and good up until this point. I was close to this other girl.

But then I decided to make this subtle joke about a particular feeling I had in my pants and she did not like it.

I’m not exactly sure what I was thinking but I planned on “testing the waters” so to speak.

It was a really dumb idea but I was curious and wanted to try it.

I wasn’t yet sure if she was sexually attracted to me so I tried to politely hint very subtly at the idea.

My exact words were: “IDK if I should tell you rn but I am masturbating”. “But we can talk about something else if you like”

But she took it as an unwarranted advance.

I can’t say we knew eachother for that long but we were beginning to get close.

Hopefully I didn’t end that relationship. She seemed like a great girl and she even wanted me to visit her country one day.

But I feel like she still has some feeling for me. There’s this glimmer of hope she appears to be holding on to.

She didn’t block me although she could’ve. But she did leave me on read.

I only sent her three messages and I think it would be best if I sent maybe one more heartfelt message a few days later to show I am still thinking of her.

But I don’t know what my best option is going forward. And I want to do the right thing. I can’t take back what I did wrong.
5 d
Things are rolling now again guys! She forgave me a few hours later after reading and now we are having a conversation again. I am asking her about what she enjoys doing, her hobbies and what it is like in her country 😊
1
5