Is this guy into this girl?

Anonymous
I work in Starbucks. My male co-worker is 24 years old, whom I have the most amount of shifts has has taken fancy to one of the female customers who is a regular face at our branch.

I had noticed him eyeing her quite a bit a few weeks ago but brushed it off. Now, this particular lady is apparently on his "friends" list when she visits the shop. She usually comes every day.

While him eyeing her all the time hasn't impacted his work performance as he does focus on his work, I do find it a bit unsettling that he's doing this? I caught him directly today when we were making smoothies for a customer. This girl was picking up a Starbucks cup from the shelves, he saw her, eyed her for a few secs then got back to work. He has been quite blatant lately as our female co worker also pointed out that a week ago, he just started chatting with the same girl in front of her even though he was given the task of unpacking the cups and bottles. He ultimately went on to do his job but not before he sought attention from her.

Is this unprofessional? Let him have his fling or love story as he pleases?
Is this guy into this girl?
1
1