Is she trying to make me jealous?

Starrr01
I have a friend who recently broke up with her boyfriend. They’ve been off and on and rocky lately. Apparently they’ve been hanging out and she thought that they were trying to figure things out. He was basically leading her on because they met on a dating app and she found out he was still on it and her best friend saw him post a picture on Snapchat of him on a date and he blocked my friend so she wouldn’t see it. Anyway she’s joined tinder again and basically trying to find her soulmate again which I don’t agree with. I also don’t know if I trust her because she saw my ex on there and I know she was very attracted to him and told me she wouldn’t swipe. She’s lied to me numerous times about stupid stuff. It worries me. She’s a Christian and wants to get married and she looks on there for long term relationships. Last year she would tell me about her numerous dates. We’re roommates and friends so of course I listened. Now we’re in our second year of college and I got a boyfriend over winter break that I met at work. We’re really happy together and she’s really inquisitive about my relationship and she’s never seen my boyfriend but knows his ethnicity and always says that’s her type. It’s weird and she wants to “weirdly” visit my hometown this summer all of a sudden to go to an amusement park with another girl who goes to college in my town. She’s never talked about going to this park before and I hope she’s not trying to find my boyfriend. Today we went out and she told me about this guy on tinder who told her he wanted to have sex with her and I told her if that’s not what she wanted then she should cut it off and she was like “I told him and he still texts me and won’t leave me alone.” She almost said it in a snappy way it was really annoying. Why does she feel the need to do this and talk about this stuff with me?
Is she trying to make me jealous?
Add Opinion