I’m interested in an older girl and I’m a bit 50/50 if she’s interested in me as well?

Ben3894
So I like this girl at work who’s a little bit older than me, I’m not really sure if she like me though. She said she trusts me that I wouldn’t tell anyone and tells me personal information about how many guys she’s been with and even where she lives. I find that when I’m around her or talking to her she will be running her fingers through her hair.

For Example: today I was on my lunch break and so was she and she was talking to a few other girls and even though I wasn’t part of the conversation, I was just sitting next to them playing on my phone and I could see her playing with her hair again, I was thinking “well there’s no other guy in the room so I don’t know maybe it’s cause of me. I want to ask her about it but kinda want to be sure on what’s going on before I say anything. I sort of feel like she acts not interested but her body language says otherwise, like she’s nervous or something.
0
5