Why do women expect a guy to change everything about themselfs to get a fraction if a chance to talk with you girls?

SeanshterMonster
like we have to change our body and spend hundreds of $ on clothes to look richer. Do you only care about money and looks? If not then how do I find people like you. It seems my height is was mostly kills my chances with any women. I'm 5'6" but I'm thin, fluffy hair. But women won't get past my looks to find out who I am. I can cook, I try my best to give a lot of attention and I love quality time. I get to know people inside and out. I always work hard in a relationship but women won't look past my height or that I don't have expensive clothes or that I don't have big muscles. Why? It's so demoralizing to always hear. "Ew, shorty" or "you're too short for me." Or "get out of here shrip." And many others. :(
4 d
In a relationship, I value our connection, communication, emotions, and quality time more then I value sex. I'd rather have a emotional bond and stong open communication before any of that.
1
4