Have you ever GENUINELY met a woman before with a strong sense of humor?

MCheetah
The question: Have you ever met a woman before who genuinely had a great sense of humor? (If you're female, you don't count. Chances are you're wrong.) Not any of this bullsh*t "I have to say yes or they'll call me a 'sexist'" nonsense. No one's trying to be sexist here, but I am being real. A woman who either had a zest for life, or, could genuinely make others laugh.

We'll use three versions of this when I say a sense of humor.

A good sense of humor: Can chuckle at a thing or two, but (like most women on the planet) can't take a joke at their own expense.

A strong sense of humor: Laughs at a lot of lame jokes and things you do. Can laugh at themselves and take a good roasting. Loves to laugh.

A great sense of humor: Is actually funny and has the ability to make OTHERS laugh.

Thinking back on my life, I've only known one and that was my late ex. I could effortlessly make her laugh and she appreciated my "wit", as I tend to be sarcastic and sharp-tongued. She had what I'd call a "strong sense of humor" and loved to laugh, but rarely ever made ME laugh with her jokes, despite her insisting she was "funny as f*ck." I appreciated it, though.

So, how's 'bout you? How many women have you know that could take a joke, or better yet, make others laugh?
4
11