Hey😃, can u explain me if the pictures I posted is considered a lot muscly or is he attractive?

Averageteenagr
i am 17 years old, and had been working out for over a year now. actually i started working out because i liked this girl a lot but i am average looking and she looks good (i didn't like her because of her looks though but because we knew each other from when i was 12)

but she started liking this good looking guy a year back. i know she is a very simple girl and she likes the good guy types boys but the boy she started liking is good looking for a pro and smokes weed, is a drug addict and a playboy. so she liked him because of his looks.(they never even talked).
so i thought working out might make me hotter or something but then i started to see girls saying they dont like lot of muscles. that is why i m asking the question.
so theses are the pics.
now i wanted this muscle debate to be over. This guy has a ffmi of 22.5 which for most people the amount of muscle they can reach without steroids. this woould take around 5 to 7 years of hard training for a natural athlete. if girls consider this guy attractive that means guys need to gain as much as possible naturally. if they find this guy not attractive (to muscly) then we need to workout less. now there are girls that will say that they like dad bod or a twig. so the thing is working out is a fatastic way to become hotter for average faced guys, now imagine a average faced guy having a dad bod or become so skinny, so thats not an option for me. thanks in advance☺️☺️☺️
1
1