I got Tied up in a Bikini a little while back, am I being paranoid by thinking people are amused?

Lisa-Nolan1999x
I am new to here, but I want honest thoughts on this. So a little while back, my group of friends stole I guess you could say a couple of things off the what we call "slut group", well i did it to kinda get back at them for the shit stirring they had been doing. Anyway my lot were at a pool party which had temporary left to walk the 2 mile round trip, it was like 50 degrees! Had my toe sandals to try resist it. as I am dropping one of these items i am intercepted by one of them, as I got to the nature shed I, e meeting point she shouted my name and basically they had tricked us into meeting one of them with their own shit, I keep tight hold of the stuff, but she then managed to wrestle with me and quickly tie my hands behind my back, a I sat up she put a orange in my mouth she even said "have your five a day", before putting a single piece of white tape on top, and tied my feet with my own belt. I was found a while later by one of my friends who wondered where I had got too, she waited like 15 seconds of staring at me before untying me, my first words once un gagged "just untie my feet!!" but It gets brought up and laughed at by my friends a fair bit, am I being paranoid as this being something or nothing or should I be worried?
Something and Nothing
Slightly Embarrassing
Funny
Vote C
Embarassing
Vote D
GirlGuy
10
3