What did I do wrong and will we make up?

the_man57
In the spring I (m19) hung out a bunch with this girl (f19). I didn't have a roommate so whenever she came over (around once per week) we sat in bed and watched tv. We did that and talked for sometimes even 3 hours in one night.

At the end of the semester we lost touch but reconnected around the end of June. She reached out and said that she was moving into the same building as me. We talked a little but didn't really start talking again. A couple weeks later she slid up on my snapchat story to make conversation. From there it was very inconsistent with how often we talked, sometimes she would leave me on delivered all day but others we would talk the whole day. I told her that I wanted to be better friends and talk more consistently and she said she also wanted that.

We moved back into college on Sunday. On the way down we were snapchatting and talking the whole time. She asked if I wanted to go on a walk when we moved in and I said yes. We went for a walk and then hung out in my room for almost an hour after that. The whole time we were talking like we always did and she mentioned a couple times that she wanted to be down in my room a lot and hang out. When we were in my room we watched tv and laid in bed together. She was like leaning on my shoulder. She seemed fine and we talked like we always did.

That night I invited her down again to hang out w my roommates. She didn't respond. She also left me on open. I double snapped her after a couple hours and we went back and forth like twice before I went to bed and she left me on open again.

Monday morning I saw I was on open so I snapped her. A couple hours later I texted asking if she wanted to hang out. She said she was busy. Since then she's left me on open (it's Wednesday) and won't answer texts. I've tried to apologize a couple times but at this point I'm done. I want to give her space but I'm afraid of what I did wrong. What did I do and is there a chance we reconnect after she has some space?
1
1