If a man wants a woman that looks good he's called shallow but if a woman wants a man who has money she called smart?

dsgaboy
Men cannot control his height... Are you going to date the guy at subway that's short? Do you expect a high value man to date an over weight woman? We are visual

A woman thinks she has the qualifications already to catch a man but the man has to work to get the relationship while she controls the sex.
She thinks she doesn't have to work to get the man that she feels entitled and he should just come to me.
😂
Women will not hold themselves accountable
It's their kryptonite!
Men don't have everything in life we accept what we have and move on, women expect the world to come to them. Tell me I'm wrong.

NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO EARN ITYOU WANT A HIGH VALUE MAN? MEN WANT A HIGH VALUE WOMAN? HELL YESYOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WILL ATTRACT THAT HIGH VALUE MAN? VISE VERSAIF NOT THEN FIND OUT HOW
3
1