How do you tell the difference vía a woman having typical emotional/bitchy moments vs. her not respecting you?

Anonymous
This is a tough one. Women will be women and will have their bitchy moments. It’s just a given. But it’s frustrating because unfortunately as men we have to tolerate more from women when it comes to this crap vs. what we would tolerate from another man.

But as for the word “tolerance”. If you don’t check a female the correct way she might see you as weak and keep pushing/lose respect for you. She is “testing” you and if you don’t draw the line she will continue to shit test you and it will only get worse. However when do you know to be tolerant vs. when are you just being a patsy?

In the past I’ve gone too far in both directions. I’ve over reacted when she was just being a typical female. But I’ve also bit my lip for too long and that’s leads to extremely shitty outcomes.

But how do you tell the difference?
1
2