If she likes me would she forgive me for this?

Hitman47
I'm 23, she is 21 and had moved to my neighborhood a year ago. We have met a few times but mostly during a situation where I can't talk to her much because of her or my parents. I have seen her mostly when she has come to take keys for her house. She is selectively extrovert. I rarely got the chance to talk to her because I didn't get to meet in the park. So what happened is, we both were returning to our homes after a walk, she left her friend so that I could get the chance to talk to her alone. We had our first brief conversation with each other. I stopped talking to her for like a minute before leaving because there was someone with us and I didn't want to talk to her because it would've looked awkward. In the elevator, she was preening herself while looking in the mirror and she caught me staring at her back. After turning back, she was looking at me with a disgusted look. She has done this before too when I first talked to her but at that time I wasn't staring at her or doing anything that will make her angry. But this time she suddenly did this after normally smiling and talking to me in the end after walking from park to home. Previously I was caught staring at her aunt in gallery too. If her aunt would have told her which probably seemed the case like from her behaviour before of showing no signs of interest when alone and all signs when with her friend. I have not seen her in the park since two weeks after this incident. I don't know if she is avoiding me? If she is interested in me would she forgive me?
If she likes me would she forgive me for this?
Add Opinion