READ quick details before answering! Why are there so many women who view men living with their parents negatively?

Rab1901
I let my mom live with me because my dad treated her like crap, and she needed a place to stay.

She had actually dealt with this for a while but they stayed together for the kids. She was a stay-at home mom for a lot of her life taking care of 6 kids, and she is an immigrant who doesn't speak English well by the way.

Now that her children are adults, she doesn't have to put up with this if she can just stay with one of her kids, and it was just easiest to stay with me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a situation like this. Does this make me and other guys so unattractive?
4
2