Is she really a “friend”?

Anonymous
I roomed with this girl freshman and sophomore year of college. We became really good friends so junior year we got an apartment together! We were really close and hung out almost everyday. She’s very insecure and goes on a lot of dates but dosen’t have a good record with guys. I can tell sometimes I made her insecure because I’ve had lasting boyfriends and would get a lot of compliments on my appearance. She would go home every weekend. Some days we didn’t talk but considered ourselves close friends. I didn’t have a car so she was nice to drive me around and we’d go places together. We would laugh and everything and she’d call me the best roommate and stuff and we went all out on each other’s birthdays. I left the college junior year to transfer to one closer to home. She got another roommate apparently one who she went to high school with. Back when her and I were roommates she told me that she and that girl had fallen out over something stupid. Now they seem to be the best of friends now that they’re new roommates. I’m genuinely happy for her and she always posts them together doing stuff. She did the same for me but it’s over the top with this one. Today it was her new roommates birthday and she made a post and referred to her as the “best roommate she’s ever had”. Tbh the roommate seems to match her more because she’s outgoing and seems rlly goofy but I’m so hurt by this and it was obviously shade because I’m her only other roommate that she’s had. I moved back home to be closer to my boyfriend and family and having a great time. Why tf would she do this? Should I drop her?
Is she really a “friend”?
Add Opinion