How often do you think unplanned pregnancies are big mistakes vs being a good thing (such as with mine)?

Anonymous
I always thought of 'unplanned pregnancies' as being super bad things. However, a couple years ago I unexpectedly got pregnant in a very unplanned way. After getting over the initial shock I surprisingly found out I was actually pretty happy about it (and my fiance was over the moon when he found out). In fact, we were so happy after having our surprise child that we decided to try for one more (whom I'm actually currently pregnant with now).
After looking back on this it's made me wonder: how many unplanned pregnancies do you think end up being positive things in parents' lives. Unplanned pregnancies are so often portrayed as these massive difficulties that make things way worse for those involved. I'm sure that's often the case, but I've been wondering how often? How often is the case more so what happened to me: something that was actually a really good thing? I'm not saying we should be encouraging unplanned pregnancies, but to pretend they're all bad also isn't accurate
How often do you think unplanned pregnancies are actually good things that happen to women/the men they're with vs how often do you think they're bad mistakes?
1
1