Why do women like guys that are assholes and treat them like shit?

Anonymous
I known several attractive and cool females that date or are married to a man that treat them like shit, one female I know knows that her husband cheats on her and he is always over here talking shit about her behind her back and she catches him lying all the time but she still stays with him, I know another really cool and beautiful woman that has a husband that yells at her and calls her names all the time only because he is having a bad day and he calls her all the time at work but if she calls him once when he is at work he is a prick to her and he does shit like the other night he threw her plate of food in the floor and then she was the one that cleaned it up even, and my sister in law has a boyfriend that literally beats the shit out of her for no reason and we have picker her up a few times and let her stay with us even but she always goes back to the dooshbag?
5
9